Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow by October 31, 2019.
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Identification and characterization of the molecular factors for the quality-control of kinetochore size and fidelity of spindle-chromosome attachment
- Exploring the active sites of nitrogen and boron-containing/doped materials: N-C-B and N2-C-B type active sites for the electrocatalytic 4-electron oxygen reduction reaction.
- For SRF: Master’s degree preferably in Biochemistry or Biotechnology with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Must be qualified with CSIR-UGC NET-JRF/LS, or GATE (with a valid score); Minimum two years of research experience as JRF position. Preference will be given to candidates having prior research experience in the area of microtubules/spindle.
- For JRF: MSc Chemistry or specialization in physical/inorganic/ materials chemistry with a minimum of 60% marks Candidates who have qualified CSIR-NET /UGC-JRF/GATE will be preferred. Candidates without NET/GATE qualification may be appointed as junior research fellow Assistants if found suitable.
- For JRF: Rs. 31,000/- per month
- For SRF: Rs. 35000 per month, No HRA will be provided
Six months (extendable for every six months based on the performance of the candidate to the maximum of two years)
How to Apply?
- For SRF: Eligible candidates should apply by providing relevant information in the prescribed format (attached) with proof of educational qualifications and experience via email to email@example.com with subject marked as “SRF-DBT” on or before Oct 18, 2019.
- For JRF: Completed applications should be sent by email to Dr. A. Muthukrishnan (firstname.lastname@example.org), WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “Application for JRF – Your Name”.
Phone Number: 0471-2778009
Email ID: email@example.com