Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Senior & Junior Research Fellow in DST funded Projects at MNIT Jaipur. The post details are given below.
1. Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (01)
Applications are invited for a single position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (One in number) under the Department of Science and Technology (DST) Ministry of Science & Technology funded project entitled “Cooperative Isolated Renewable Energy Systems for Enhancing Reliability of Power in Rural Areas” in the Department of Electrical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur, Jaipur India.
M.E./ M.Tech in Power Electronics/Power System/Control System or equivalent in electrical engineering stream and two years Postgraduation experience. Candidates having good knowledge and hands of experience in hardware are given preference.
The post is purely temporary and on a contract basis with an appointment up to the last day of the project.
Rs.35000 + HRA (as per norms)
How to Apply?
- The selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and experience of the available candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and the decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The date and time of the interview will be informed by email to candidates and hence a valid email id should be provided by the candidate in the application.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate from eligibility.
- Provision for accommodation in MNIT Hostel is not guaranteed.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is May 4, 2020.
2. Junior Research Project (JRF) (01)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of JRF in a DST-SERB Project: “Development of Intelligent Control of Heat Integrated Reactive Dividing Wall Column for the synthesis of Methyl Acetate” .
- The applicant should have at least one B. Tech or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or allied branch of engineering/technology with CGPA not below 6.5 on a ten-point scale of 60% marks from a reputed institute and university with NET/GATE qualified.
- The candidates will be required to work in the Chemical Engineering software for simulation work and knowledge of coding in MATLAB environment.
- The candidate shall be exposed to handling the labs and will be encouraged to contribute in research work related to the project.
- The selected candidates shall be encouraged to register for Ph.D./ already registered candidates can also apply.
Rs.31000/- per month + 16% HRA initially for one year extendible up to the end of the project on a yearly basis.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is April 14, 2020.
For further details, click here.