Applications are invited for JRF/ SRF and Post Doc Position at IIIT Allahabad for the year 2022. The last date of application is 9 May.
- Essential: M.Tech. in Computer Science, Electronics or Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering Applicants with more than 2 year experience as JRF may be considered for SRF if found suitable by the evaluation committee.
- Desirable: A high GATE score in the relevant field mentioned.
Post Doc or TRA:
- Essential: PhD in a topic relevant to the project (i.e Deep Learning, Machine Learning applications in Robotics). For the position of Post Doc, the PhD should have been awarded. Applicants whose PhD is submitted but not awarded may be considered for the position of a TRA.
- Desirable: At least two SCI Journal publications in high impact journals.
Maximum age Limit: 40 years as on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates).
The position is initially for 06 months only. The positions may be extended upto a maximum of 3 years or the duration of the project (whichever is earlier) on the basis of the performance of the candidate, extension of the project and receipt of funds from the sponsoring agency.
The duly completed application on prescribed soft copy format together with supporting documents (single pdf file) should reach to rkala[at]iiita.ac.in (Co-PI of the project). The subject of email should be “Application for the post of JRF/SRF/PostDoc/TRA/SUG/DD Position under the research project “Intelligent grasp manipulation technology development in a cobotics framework for complex manipulation in the warehouse environment”.
- JRF/SRF: 35,960 p.m. (31,000/- PER month +16%HRA) in case of JRF and 40,600 p.m. (35,000/-per
month +16%HRA) for SRF. HRA will not be paid if suitable accommodation is provided.
- Post Doc: 80,000/- PER month (consolidated including HRA) in case of Post Doc and 65,000/-PER month (consolidated including HRA).
You may also be interested in: