A walk-in-interview will be held at Division of Plant Physiology, ICAR-IARI New Delhi to fill the temporary positions in the funded projects purely on a contractual basis.
- Association between candidate genes and traits governing phosphorus use efficiency in wheat
- Candidate gene association mapping for tolerance to iron toxicity and low phosphorus stress in rice
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- For SRF: First class Master in Science degree in Agriculture (Crop Physiology/Genetics /Agronomy), Biotechnology/ Botany/ Life Sciences (plant science) from UGC recognized University. 2) Two years of research experience post-master’s degree as evident from published papers in standard refereed journals and experience certificates. Experience in working with field crops, handling instruments like root imaging, tissue nutrient analysis; data analysis and interpretation, report writing.
- For JRF: First class Master in Science degree in Agriculture (Crop Physiology/Genetics /Agronomy), Biotechnology/ Botany (Plant Physiology)/ Life Sciences (plant science) from UGC recognized University. Experience in working with field crops, hydroponics, data analysis and interpretation, report writing.
- For SRF: Rs. 28000/- plus 30% HRA
- For JRF: Rs. 31,000/- plus 24% HRA per month for two years and Rs. 35,000 plus 24% HRA pm in the third year
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of the interview as per the format.
- Reporting time for interview: 9:00-10t..00 AM at Division of Plant Physiology. Candidates reporting after 10.30 AM for verification will not be entertained.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: +91-11-25843379