Applications are invited for a purely temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a SERB-DST funded project entitled “Investigating Functional Role of Polyketide Modifying Enzymes in Mycobacterial Biology” at Faculty of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, South Asian University, New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following: Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, NIT, IISc, IISER, etc. Non-NET/GATE candidates with research experience in desirable qualifications may also apply.
- Experience and proficiency in gene cloning, mutagenesis and protein expression, and purification techniques.
- Additional experience in cell culture techniques and/ or metabolite extraction, identification and characterization will be advantageous.
31000/- + HRA.
- A covering letter along with a copy of the latest complete CV, names, contact numbers and addresses of two referees, copy of prior publications, if any, and proof of experience should be e-mailed to the undersigned by July 31, 2019.
- The application should be sent to the Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.