Applications are invited for JRF (Social Sciences) Under ICMR Funded Project at NIMHANS Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of applications is 15 September 2021.
NIMHANS is conducting a walk-in-selection for filling up the post of Junior Research Fellow on contract basis in a ICMR funded project entitled “Effective of community-based rehabilitation delivered by ASHAs for persons with severe mental illness in a rural community in Karnataka: a randomized controlled comparison with specialist-delivered care.” – Under Dr .T.Sivakumar, Addl. Prof of Psychiatry & PI.
- Essential qualifications
- From social sciences background: MA Psychology/MSc Psychology or MSW in Social work (Preferable would be for those who have taken Medical and Psychiatry during their MSW) with at least 60% aggregate marks
- Proficiency in Kannada and English Language
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Desirable qualifications
- Prior experience in community-based work for persons with mental illness
- Experience in doing data collection and supervising research data collection
- Maximum Age limit: 40 years
- Administration of research instruments in the community
- Coordinating the Research activity work
- Keeping regular touch with patients and key informants in community
- Follow-up visits
- Research Assessments
- Data entry
- Administrative work related to the project
The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned above are advised to appear straight away before the Board at the venue mentioned below, along with their resume, certificates of qualification, experience and testimonials in original as well as one set of photocopies.
- Venue: NRC building 4th floor Committee Room, Adjacent to academic & evaluation, NIMHANS.
- Date & Time: 15.09.2021 at 10:00 A.M
- The candidates should register their names 15 Minutes before commencement of the written test
As per ICMR guidelines; @ Rs 31,000 per month + Rs 7440 HRA@ 24%) = Rs 38,440 per month.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Social Sciences) Under ICMR Funded Project at NIMHANS Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: