Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one post of Junior Research Fellow to work on the R&D project titled “Intelligibility Improvement of Speech in Realistic Noisy Environments” sanctioned by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), New Delhi. The staff will be appointed initially for one year (on contract) and his\her services can be extended for next year based on the performance review.
Junior Research Fellow (01)
- B.Tech.in ECE with valid Gate Score/ M.Tech. with valid Gate Score and specialization in Digital Signal Processing or more specifically in Speech Signal Processing, with knowledge or expertise in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- The candidates should have passed with first division (60% or 6.5 CGPA) or equivalent at all levels starting from secondary education for essential qualifications. (Relaxation up to 5% can be given in one of the two (Secondary Education or Senior Secondary Education.
Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA as per GoI norms (Per month)
Initially for a period of one year which may be extended.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Candidates who fulfill the aforementioned eligibility criterion are requested to skype-in for the first round of written or coding tests.
- Those who clear the first round of written/ coding test will be shortlisted for the interview round, date, and time of which will be informed by the PI to the shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- On failing to satisfy the required eligibility criterion, the institute reserves the right to reject the candidature of those candidates.
- The last date to apply for the position is May 3, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Associate at IIT Indore: Apply by May 15.