Applications are invited for JRF (Science) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Jodhpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 29 December.
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay.
- Project Title: Multimodal Approaches to Develop Potential Therapeutic Leads targeting Molecular Hot Spots of Duchene Muscular Dystrophy for Clinical Trial.
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Surajit Ghosh
- Duration for initial appointment 01 Year
- Post: 02
- M.Sc. degree in Biology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology or other allied subjects with good academic record with NET/GATE.
- Candidate should have hands on expertise in mammalian cell culture, cell based assay and blotting techniques, molecular biology techniques including gene cloning, site directed mutagenesis, and recombinant protein purification.
- Candidate is expected to have excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- At least one year of research experience in Animal cell culture, Molecular Biology Techniques.
- Hands on experience in fluorescence microscopy, in silicon, biophysical and biochemical characterization of protein and/or protein-DNA complexes.
Age: Below 35 Years.
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the Online process up to 29 December 2021. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to recruitment_rnd[at]iitj.ac.in (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email).
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Science) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Jodhpur.
You may also be interested in: