Applications are invited for JRF (Science/ Engineering) under SERB Funded Project at IISER Bhopal for the year 2021. The last date of application is 29 July.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as Project-JRF in a research project funded by the SERB, DST, New Delhi, Government of India.
Fabrication of mechanically robust bio-inspired boulig and cellulose nanocrystals based nanocomposites via sell-assembly and their engineering applications.
- B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Polymer Science and Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science and Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and having minimum 60% Marks or CGPA of 7.5 and above at a sale of 10.
- Should have mathematics as a subsidiary subject at 12th and Bachelor’s level.
- Having qualified a national level examination like GATE/CSIR-JRF/ NET(JRF)/UGCJRF/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship or any other equivalent fellowship in Engineering Sciences/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/Chemical Sciences/allied areas.
Desirable: Knowledge in polymer composites, experience in mechanical testing, and structural characterizations like SEM, FTIR, UV-Vis, knowledge of software like Origin, ImageJ, Adobe illustrator.
Age limit: Candidates should be below 28 years old.
5 months initially and extendable till the completion of the project based on satisfactory performance.
Applications should contain – a) detailed CV with photograph, b) name of two referees, c) statement of purpose, d) Copy of all credentials including NET/GATE etc. Complete application should reach to undersigned only by email on and before July 29, 2021.
Last date of Application: July 29, 2021
Salary: 31,000/- + 16% HRA (Total monthly salary is 35,960) as per SERB rules.
Dr. Paramita Das, Assistant Professor
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Science/ Engineering) under SERB Funded Project at IISER Bhopal.
You may also be interested in:
- Research Associates (Statistics & Mathematics) at ISI Kolkata [12 Positions]: Apply by Aug 14
- Project Post-Doctoral Fellow at IIT Kanpur: Apply by Aug 10