Applications are invited for JRF- Research Under GAIL Funded Project at IIT Kharagpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 3 March 2022.
A Cloud based AI Enabled IOT Platform for Monitoring, Diagnosis and Prognosis of Faults in Electric Motors and Drives (CGF).
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical / Electronics & Communication with Valid GATE score or equivalent.
- Experience: Adequate knowledge of MATLAB & Machine learning.
- Age: Upper age limit is 28 years. Relaxable upto 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped / Visually Handicapped and female applicant.
Upto Rs. Upto Rs.31000(depending upon qualification & experience).
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Application fee of Rs. 100/-
Click here to view the official notification of JRF- Research Under GAIL Funded Project at IIT Kharagpur.
You may also be interested in: