IIT Delhi invites applications for JRF and Research Associate under SASE funded project for year 2021. Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project: Acoustic Emission (AE) Waveform Interpretation and Development of Snowpack Failure Prediction Algorithm and Application Utility (RP03939G)
- Funding Agency: Snow and Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE)
- Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. (Ms.) Monika Aggarwal
- Deptt/.Centre: Centre for Applied Research in Electronics (CARE)
- Duration of the Project Upto:18/09/2021
JRF: B.Tech with first division in ECE/Computer Science/Electrical with Good hands on experience in Python and Matlab. Clear understanding of Signals and System/ Signal Theory/Communication. and some exposure of Design tools with NET/GATE* qualifying examination.
Research Associate: Ph.D. / M.Tech. with first division three year experience in ECE/Computer Science/Electrical with
Good hands-on experience in Python and Matlab. Clear understanding of Signals and System/ Signal Theory/ Communication. and some exposure of Design tools.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line at email id: monika.aggarwal.iit.delhi[at]gmail.com
- JRF: Rs.31,000/-p.m. (consolidated)
- RA: Rs.47,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 20/01/2021 by 5.00 p.m.