IIT Patna invites applications for the post of Project Positions (SRF, RA & PA) the temporary assignment in a purely time bound research project. Interested candidates can check details here.
- Name of the temporary assignment : (i) RA-I, (ii) SRF/JRF (iii) Project Associate/Assistant
- Number of Post : (i) 02, (ii) 02 and (iii) 01
- Duration of the Post : 3years
- Name of the temporary research project: Technology Development for High Energy Density Rechargeable Lithium Battery Materials for Device Applications
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Department of Science & Technology (DST, New Delhi)
This project is a highly specialized, time bound and target orientated. So, the qualification and experience given in this advertisement is at the minimum requirement and does not guarantee interview call if candidates with higher qualification and/or experience desirable and commensurate with project objectives are available.
- RA-I: Ph.D.(Physics/Materials Science) or M. Tech (Electronics/Electricals/Mechatronics) with 3 years experience in an area desirable for project need evidenced through Patent/Research paper publications/ Product design and development. Candidates with experience little less than 3 years may also be considered in case of exceptionally bright performance established through patent/product development relevant to the project.
- SRF: M.Sc. (Physics/ Material Science) or B. Tech (Electronics/ Electricals/ Mechanical/ Design) experience having at least 2 years proven research experience evidenced through Patent/Research paper publication/ Product Design/ Industry Experience.
- JRF: M. Sc. (Physics/ Materials Science) or B.Tech. ((Electronics/ Electricals/ Design) with GATE/NET
- Project Associate/ Assistant: M.Sc. (Physics/ Materials) or B. Tech. (Electronics/ Materials/ Mechatronics)
- The upper age limit for applying for the RA, SRF/ JRF and Project Associate/ Assistant position shall be as per DST norms.
How to apply?
The interested candidates meeting qualification and relevant experience are encouraged to apply on proper format enclosed with this advertisement. The deadline for submission of application is 29/09/2020 (within 21 day of the date of advertisement).
Duly signed application(s) may be submitted via e-mail on: dsttdf473[at]gmail.com or in hard copy on the address; Dr. A. K Thakur, Room No 216, Block 4, Department of Physics, IIT Patna, Bihta – 801106, PATNA. Candidates desirous of applying for two different positions should submit applications separately for each position latest by 5:00 PM on 29/09/2020.
- RA-I: Rs.47000/- + HRA (as admissible under GoI rules)
- JRF: Rs.31000/- + HRA (as admissible under GoI rules)
- SRF: Rs.35000/- + HRA (as admissible under GoI rules)
- Project Associate/Assistant: Rs.22000/- (Consolidated)
On scrutiny of all applications received on or before deadline. Only suitable candidates having qualifications and experience relevant to the project requirement would be called for personal interaction/ interview through ONLINE mode.