Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply and appear before a selection committee on 20/09/2019 at 11.00 A.M. in the Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata-700019 for recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow and one Research Associate
Junior Research Fellow
Investigating the role of Type III secretion system in rhizobia-legume symbiosis” (sanctioned number BT/PR23731/ BPA/118/344/2017), funded by the DBT, Government of India under the guidance of Dr. Sukhendu Mandal (PI), Department of Microbiology and Prof. Maitrayee Dasgupta (Co-PI), Department of Biochemistry.
- For JRF: Post-Graduate degree in any branch of life sciences with at least 60% marks from UGC recognized University. And NET/ GATE/ SET Qualified.
- For RA: Ph.D. awarded or submitted with excellent publications and experience in relevant top molecular biology experimental skills.
- Interested applicants may send their CV along with a cover letter to Dr. Sukhendu Mandal (email: email@example.com), Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
- Candidates are requested to bring two sets of Biodata, attested copies of Marksheet and certificates along with their originals at the time of the Interview.
- The venue for the interview is Room No. 756, Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700 019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org