Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the assignment of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering of the institute.
The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH is known for its academic strength, research, publications, and proximity to IT and industrial hubs.
Study of cavity acoustics of weapon bay and a passive noise reduction approach.
- For RA: B.Tech./B.E. degree in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering and M.Tech./ M.E. in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering and Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering. Candidates with experience in computational aerodynamics will be given preference.
- For JRF: B.Tech./ B.E. degree in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering and M.Tech/ M.E. in Aerospace Engineering. Candidates with prior knowledge of CFD for compressible flows and aeroacoustics will be given preference.
- For RA: Rs. 47,000 + 24% HRA
- For JRF: Rs. 38,440 (Consolidated. HRA is included)
How to Apply?
- Candidates interested to apply for the post of JRF & RA may apply by sending a resume to email@example.com with the topic of email as “RA/ JRF Application for ADA project”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on merit and need of the project and will be informed via email.
- The selected candidate should provide originals of degree certificates, academic transcripts, and date of birth proof along with the other relevant information at the time of joining.
- The last date to apply for the post of JRF is August 3, 2020.
- The last date to apply for the post of RA is August 12, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Positions at IIT Jammu [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 10.