The Regional Center for Biotechnology, Haryana invites applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Associate (RA), and Research Assistants for various projects at the institute.
The Regional Centre for Biotechnology is an autonomous institution of education, training, and research established under the auspices of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization and Department of Biotechnology.
The post details are given below.
1. Junior Research Fellow (01)
Mechanism of rapid propagation of dengue virus during infection. DBT project (BT/PR22985/MED/29/1168/2016).
- M.Sc. or any other equivalent course in Biotechnology with at least 60% marks.
- Any national level JRF eligibility test such as NET, GATE, etc. qualified.
- Significant experience in immunology techniques including flow cytometry analysis and sorting of human and mouse cells is expected.
- A certificate of experience (from related principal investigator) for the above immune techniques may be uploaded.
Up to 8th March 2021, may be extended on the extension of project duration.
Rs. 31,000+ HRA as per DBT guidelines.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Candidates are requested to upload the copies of the following documents:
- MSc or any other equivalent course in Biotechnology.
- National Level JRF eligibility test certificate
- Certificate of experience in FACS techniques.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by 15th June 2020, 5 PM through email to appear in the online interview to be held at 10.00 AM on 25th June 2020. Institute will inform the details to the shortlisted candidates.
Phone Number: 1292848821
2. Research Associate (01), Research Assistant (01)
Applications are invited from meritorious candidates for the posts of Research Associate and Research Assistant at NextGen Invito diagnostics Pvt Ltd. which is being incubated at The Regional Center for Biotechnology (RCB), Haryana.
- M.Sc./ M.Tech/ Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, or any other allied field.
- Should be having a sound understanding and/or hands-on over modern biotechnology techniques viz., Nucleic acid isolation, PCR, qPCR, RT-PCR, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, 2DGE, WB, Microarray, protein-array and Flow-cytometry.
- Experience in molecular and/or serological diagnostic and development of cell-based assay would be a plus.
- Should be having an analytical bend of mind and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to perform the day-to-day laboratory task independently with minimum or no supervision.
- Should be a team player and adapt to the lab culture.
- Sound oral and written communication skills.
- 0-2 years of experience for Research Assistant.
- 2-5 years of experience for Research Associate.
As per industry norms
How to Apply?
Candidates interested to apply for the post are requested to contact Dr. Suresh Thakur, NextGen Invitro Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, BSC BioNEST Bio-Incubator, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad, Haryana-121001 at firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone Number: +91 9601651070.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Support Engineer-II at Amazon, Bengaluru: Applications Open.