Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the temporary position of JRF (1 position) and Research Assistant to work in a Research Project funded by DBT-NECBH, Govt. of India
- Junior Research Fellow
- Research Assistant
- Integrated software for analyzing single-cell RNA sequencing
- Preference over MultiModal Mobility Options of Urban Dwellers: A Case of Aizawl city in Mizoram ” sponsored by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (IMPRESS), New Delhi.
- For JRF: M.Tech / M.E. degree in Computer Science and Engg/IT with minimum 60 % marks or 6.5 CGPA. Research expertise in Computational Biology/ Pattern Recognition/ Data mining-related subjects.
- For RA: Ph.D./M.Phil/Post Graduate in Social Science discipline with minimum 55 % marks.
One year which is extendable based on performance.
For JRF: Selected candidate will be appointed initially for a period of one year with a consolidated salary of Rs. 27,500/- per month and it can be extendable till the completion of the project on a performance basis.
For RA: Rs. 20,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
How to Apply?
- For JRF: The scan copy of the signed application along with all supporting documents needs to be sent to the Chief Investigator of the project (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on and before 24th October 2019 (5 PM). The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the Institute website on 28th Oct 2019. The interview for the shortlisted candidates will be held on 13th November 2019.
- For RA: Application along with detailed CV and copies of self-attested mark sheets and certificates from High school onwards shall be sent to the Project Director through e-mail attachment on or before 21st October 2019, at 5:00 PM. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on the Institute website and through e-mail for interview details. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Email ID: email@example.com