A Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for the following assignment in various time-bound research projects at NIT Rourkela for various positions.
- Junior Research Fellow (1)
- Research Assistant (2)
- The Psychology of Distraction: Social Media and Language Use in Technical Education in India.
- Investigation of Institutional & Technical Factors Influencing Vegetable Farmer’s Marketing Channel Choices in Odisha
- Enhanced carbonate precipitation of ureolytic and nitrifying microbe treated rubber wastewater
- For JRF: M.Sc. in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Botany/ Zoology/ Genetics/ Env Sci or related subjects with 60% of marks or 6.50 CGPA in 10 point scale with GATE or NET of UGC/CSIR/ICMR/DBT/ICAR (Lectureship/JRF) candidates OR M.Tech. in Biotechnology/ Env. Engg/ Chemical Engg. Research experience or knowledge in environmental microbiology and microbial genomics and proteomics will be preferred.
- For RA: MBA/ MBA(Agribusiness) with 55% marks & Ph.D. in Management /01-year experience Research Projects OR Postgraduate in English/English Studies with min 55 percent and NET/SET/MPhil/Ph.D. and MA in English and work experience on Technology Enhanced Language Learning.
- For RA: Fieldwork for the collection of data, Analysis and development of material based on data and Writing the report
- For JRF: To carry out research work & experiments related to the project and to continue Ph.D. at NIT Rourkela on the topic of this project work.
- JRF: Rs.31,000/- P.M. for 1st and 2nd year; Rs. 35,000/- for 3rd year.
- RA: Rs. 20,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- For RA: Date and Time for walk-in Interview: 1st November 2019 and Time: 10:00 AM, Place of Interview: Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, NIT Rourkela. For candidates interested in the management department Eligible candidates may appear in a Walk-in-Interview on 05.11.2019 around 9:30 AM at the Department of School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha 769 008.
- For JRF: Interested candidates should apply with colored photographs that are to be submitted in duplicate along with photocopies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications, etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 11.11.2019. The cover should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.
Phone Number: +91-661-246- 2804