Applications are invited from eligible candidates for a post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Fellow and Project Associate to carry out research studies under the following research project sanctioned by the Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Fellow
- Project Associate
- Development of magnetically recyclable visible light photocatalysts for H2O2 production.
- Developemt and structural characterization of Bi2 coating for protection against liquid coolant and sensors.
- For JRF: M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum first class or equivalent grade. NET (UGC/CSIR JRF)/valid GATE/Inspire fellowship.
- For Project Fellow/ Project Associate: Ph.D. (Metallurgy/ Material Science/ Physics) or M.Tech (Metallurgy)/ M.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry) with three years of research experience or B.Tech in Metallurgy.
3 years; Appointment will be reviewed every year. (JRF may be promoted to Senior Research Fellow (SRF) subject to satisfactory performance during the initial two years).
How to Apply?
- For JRF: Interested candidates must apply with a brief bio-data mentioning their educational qualifications (Class Xth onwards) with percentage/CGPA obtained at each level and research experience (if any) via email to the principal investigator on or before the application deadline. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The completed application should be sent to email@example.com by October 29, 2019.
- For Project Fellow/ Project Associate: Interested candidates can send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 25, 2019.
Phone Number: 9235846141
Email ID: email@example.com