Potential candidates are invited to submit their Application/ Resume for the position of Project Associate – I (JRF) in DST-ICPS division Funded Project.
High-Throughput & Energy-Efficient Flexible-Turbo/LDPC Decoder for the Next-Generation Wireless-Communication Systems.
The JRF will be basically working in physical layer of 5G wireless standard. Designing digital architecture and VLSI algorithms for contemporary channel decoders for LDPC/Polar codes. JRF will work in wide range from algorithm design to architecture construction, FPGA prototyping and eventually ASIC chip tape-out in latest nm-CMOS process. JRF will be exposed to VLSI EDA tools from Cadence and Synopsys.
B. Tech or equivalent degree with 70% marks or 7 CGPS in Electronics and Communications / Electrical and Electronics. Valid GATE score is necessary for candidates who just have UG degree. Or M.TECH/MS/ME in VLSI with 70% marks or 7 CGPA.
Essential: Basic understanding of wireless communication systems including Antenna, RFmodule, and especially digital-baseband module. Preferably, sound knowledge of channel encoding and decoding processes. He/she must have strong background of digital logic design, digital VLSI architectures, VLSI digital-signal-processing, FPGA prototyping, and digital integrated-circuits. Candidate must be familiar with MATLAB environment and well acquainted with HDL language like Verilog (preferably) or VHDL.
Desirable: Candidate may have experience or did VLSI digital design related projects for wireless communication applications in their UG or PG curriculum.
Rs. 25,000/- per Month for period of one year. There is no provision of HRA in this project.
Initially for 1 year (May be extended subject to the performance, project requirement and funding). The selected candidate will need to join the project immediately. Termination of the JRF position will be subjected to on one month notice period from either side.
Candidate should send there resume to the mail – ID (rahul_shrestha[at]iitmandi.ac.in). The resume should have following points clearly mentioned:
- Contact Details: Working Mobile number, valid mail ID and skype ID
- B.TECH/BE percentage or CGPA, Date of graduation, information of College and Affiliated University/Institute
- M.TECH/ME/MS percentage or CGPA, Date of graduation, with information of College and Affiliated University/ Institute
- Project undertaken during UG and PG with short (half page abstract).
- Valid gate score if applicable
- Knowledge of software or techniques acquired which may be needed for this project
- Personal information: Date of Birth, Martial Status,
- Job Experience if any
- Reference: At least two
- Last date of resume submission: 14th February 2021
- Intimation to shortlisted candidates to be called for online interview: 19th February 2021
- Date of online interview: 23rd February 2021