Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the purely contractual project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal Investigator Dr. Rahul Singhal, HOD & Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, and Co-Principal Investigator Dr. Umesh K. Dwivedi & Dr. Deepshikha Rathore, Amity School of Applied Physics, Amity University Rajasthan.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by the Ministry of Education.
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate (01)
Development of Novel CoFe2O4/CaCu3Ti4O12/Polymer composites for EMI attenuation funded by ISRO.
M.Sc/ M.Tech in Physics/ Nanotechnology/ Nanoscience/ Materials Science or equivalent areas with minimum 60 % marks or CGPA 6.75 (on 10-point scale).
As per the norms of funding agency
How to Apply?
Candidates interested in the above area of research may submit their applications with the following documents to the office of the Principal Investigator by speed post only:
- Application on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Category, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., qualifications from 10th onwards) with a detailed CV.
- Attested copies of degree(s)/ certificate(s).
- Experience certificate including research, industrial field, and others, if any.
The application should be sent to the following address: Dr. Rahul Singhal, (Principal Investigator), Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, JLN Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur -302017 (Rajasthan). The last date to apply is July 31, 2021. The selection of the candidate will be based on an interview. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates at a later date.
You might also be interested in:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at MNIT Jaipur [2 Vacancies]: Register by July 24
- Junior Research Fellows at Space Physics Laboratory, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Trivandrum [12 Vacancies]: Apply by July 19