Applications are invited for the post of JRF/ Project Associate-I at CSIR-CSMCRI, Gujarat.
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India. The Institute was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 10 April 1954 at Bhavnagar, in Gujarat.
- For JRF: M. Sc. in Chemistry course selected through a process described through any one of the following: a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE, b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- For Project Associate I: M. Sc. in Chemistry
- JRF: 31,000/- + HRA/as per SERB rules
- Project Associate-I:
- Rs 31000/- + HRA for M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized university or equivalent with scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR (b) National level examinations conducted by central government Departments and their agencies and institutes.
- Rs 25000/- + HRA for others i.e. M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized university or equivalent [without (a) or (b) as mentioned above].
- JRF: As on the last date of receipt of the application, maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per SERB rules.
- Project Associate-I: As on the last date of receipt of the application, maximum 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
The selected candidate will have to work on the project “Magnetically Retrievable Polyoxometalate Ionic Salts for Microplastic Extraction and Plastics Chemical Recycling”. A candidate having one year of research experience is desirable. The candidate will be engaging to work on the synthesis of various materials, handling of chemical reactions and analysis of chemical samples.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date of receipt of the E-mail is 15/01/2021.
- Applications received by E-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be informed to attend the interview through email. The interview will be conducted by online mode i.e. Skype or MS – Team due to COVID-19 situations. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.
- The prescribed format for application is available here. The candidate is requested to send an application along with particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth, and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials.
- This position is purely temporary for the duration of the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CSMCRI.
Jan 15, 2021
For more details, click the link below.