Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions on a contract basis.
1. JRF / Project Assistant / Project Associate (02)
The project aims to examine the presence of avian malaria along a landscape change gradient in the Shola habitat. The project involves long durations of fieldwork while working in tough conditions to collect field data from various mountains in the Western-funded by the Ministry of Environment Forests and Climate Change.
- For JRF: Postgraduate degree in basic science degree and national level test like CSIR / UGC – NET / GATE etc.
- Project Associate: Masters Degree (age limit 35 years)
- Project Assistant: BSc Degree (age limit 50 years)
- Experience conducting fieldwork for over 6 months.
- Candidates having worked in Shola habitat, vegetation, or birds.
- Candidates with mist-netting and bird handling experience.
- Candidates with 4-wheeler driving license and experience.
- JRF & Project Associate: Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- + 8% HRA per month.
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
How to Apply?
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is April 30, 2020. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email only.
2. Project Associate (01)
Synthetic control on the reduction of dimensionality in lead halide perovskites for efficient broadband emission funded by SERB.
- M.Sc. Physical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / General Chemistry / Materials Science / Analytical Chemistry or Equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates should have a Valid CSIR/UGC-JRF/NET or GATE scorecard.
- Candidates should have a Good academic record and/or research expertise on Nano-material synthesis, characterization, wet chemistry.
Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of two years. The position is co-terminus with the project
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before April 30, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.