Applications are invited for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Assistant in various projects at IIT Gandhinagar by October 27, 2019.
- Design of wearables with psychoacoustic integration
- Impact of Ureido Protein Degenerative Modifications on Amyloidogenic Peptide and Protein Aggregation: Implications for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- “Towards Development of Sustainable Water Cyber-Physical Systems: Implementation in Gujarat Water Network Systems” sponsored by WIN Foundation
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
- For JRF: B. Tech. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related areas with a GATE score OR, Candidates must hold a 1st Class M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm/B.Tech. in Biological Engineering/Biotechnology/Biochemistry or equivalent. Candidate should have cleared a National Eligibility Test such as CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship, GATE or other National Level exams.
- In addition, experience with peptide chemistry, molecular biology and mammalian cell culture including exposure to biophysical characterization techniques (e.g. UV-Vis, FTIR, CD, Microscopy) are highly desirable.
- For Project Assistant: B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Instrumentation departments. Candidates with knowledge about SCADA and various sensor acquisition devices are preferred. Workplace: IIT Gandhinagar.
The appointment will be limited to 1 year which can be extended up to 2 years based on the candidate’s performance.
- For JRF: Consolidated Rs. 31,000 per month and medical benefits as per the Institute norms.
- For Project Assistant: 22,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- For the post of JRF, interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- For the post of Project Assistant, interested candidates details to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file by email.
Email ID: email@example.com