IIT Ropar invites job applications for JRF/ Project Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering) under DST-funded project for the year 2021. The last date of application is 14 May 2021.
- Title: Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant
- Duration: Initially for a period of 6 months (May be extended further based on performance and continuation of the project)
- Title: Understanding Depression – A Machine Learning Approach using Multi-Site, Multi-Modal Image Analysis
- B.E / B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or related technical field with a minimum of 60% marks
- Candidates who have qualified CSIR-NET /UGC-JRF/GATE will be preferred.
- Candidates without NET/GATE qualification may be appointed as Project Assistant if found suitable.
- Required: Excellent programming skills, strong math background and experience with Python & Matlab.
- Desirable: Experience with Deep Learning algorithms and knowledge of Image Processing / Probability / Statistics. Strong coding portfolio with projects in GitHub repository, Kaggle profile, etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively. Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An exciting opportunity to support research projects in the Computational Biomedical Imaging Lab (CBIL)
- General scope: Design and development of machine learning algorithms for medical imaging challenges.
Email the following to the principal investigator Dr. Deepti R. Bathula (bathula[at]iitrpr.ac.in)
- Completely filled application form as PDF (given on the following sheet)
- Detailed CV in PDF format (detailing prior work/research experience)
- Photocopies of all the relevant documents along with their originals (PDF format)
Last date of Application: 14th May 2021, 5 pm.
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: