Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the position of a JRF in Mathematics in DA-IICT. The JRF position is for the prestigious SERB sponsored research project under the name DST Core Research Grant, Govt. of India.
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology(DA-IICT) was established in 2001, and it is the only advanced research and teaching Institute named after the Late Dhirubhai Ambani, the founder of Reliance Group. The institute is an autonomous university, and is accredited A Grade by NAAC, Govt. of India.
The institute is spread over 50 acres of land in Gandhinagar, Capital City of Gujarat. The DA-IICT campus is caringly planned and designed as an environmentally conscious campus in the country.
Dynamical Sampling and Representation of Frames via Iterated Operator Systems
Science and Engineering Research Board, Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Essential Qualification for JRF
MSc. in Mathematics with minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA.
The candidate should have good knowledge in Linear Algebra and Functional Analysis. He should have interest in analysis.
The objective of this research project is to study the dynamical representation of frames. Frames are nothing but a generating set or a measurement set. When a signal or function evolves in time, then how to recover that evolving signal with the given measurement set?
- Rs. 31000 per month + HRA (For the first two years)
- Rs. 35000 per month + HRA (For the third year)
The project also supports the PI and JRF for attending Conferences, Workshops etc. within India. There is also some contingency grant for purchasing essential materials.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates must send his/her Curriculum Vitae with complete qualifications and experience details by email to Dr. Nabin Kumar Sahu (firstname.lastname@example.org). The application should reach latest by 1st February 2021.
- Write “The application for JRF position in DA-IICT” in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their qualifications and experiences.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Because of the prevailing situation the interview will be conducted in online mode. The tentative date for interview is 15th February 2021.
Feb 1, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
JRF Position (Mathematics) Under SERB (DST) Project at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar
Note: This is a sponsored post.