Applications are invited from motivated and eligible Indian citizens for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a SERB-DST sponsored research project in the Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, India as per the details mentioned below.
- Title of the Project: Quantum Chemical Design of High-efficiency Sensitized Semiconductor Solar Cells
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Posts: 01 (One)
- PI: Dr. Neha Agnihotri, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics or equivalent degree with at least 65% marks (or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale).
- Preferable: Candidates having good academic background with sound knowledge of Quantum Mechanics and Numerical Analysis as well as preliminary knowledge of computer programming will be preferred.
- Age limit: Not more than 28 Years. Age relaxation will be provided as per SERB-DST, GoI norms.
How to apply?
Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application as per the prescribed format in the website along with copies of all supporting documents as a single PDF file through Email to Dr. Neha Agnihotri (neha.phy[at]nitjsr.ac.in) mentioning subject as “Application for JRF under SERB-DST sponsored project (SRG/2020/001080)”. The last date of receipt of applications is January 09, 2021.
02 Years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. Initial appointment will be for one year, extendable up to 1 year based on the satisfactory performance of the JRF and possible extension of the project.
Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA (as per norms).