Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Role of Soft Interactions in Protein Association Reactions in Crowded Environment.” Selected candidate may enroll in Ph. D Programme in the Department of Physics and Astronomy, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
- Name of the Research Project: “Role of Soft Interactions in Protein Association Reactions in Crowded Environment”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Tenure of the Project: 03 years
- Essential Qualifications and experience: NET / GATE qualified with M. Sc. in Physics, Chemistry OR Chemical Engineering with 65% marks OR 7.0 CGPA.
- Desirable Qualifications / Exp. First division throughout a career. Experience in writing codes in C++, FORTRAN, Python etc.
To carry out cutting edge research in computational biophysics using multi-disciplinary approaches. The student will also pursue Ph. D at NIT Rourkela on a topic related to the project work.
INR 31,000/-per month (1st & 2nd Years) + HRA as per GOI norms. INR 35,000/-per month (3rd Year) + HRA as per GOI norms.
Eligible candidates may apply within 31.01.2021, 23:59 HRS. The candidates are required to send the complete filled up application form (Soft copy) to biswasm[at]nitrkl.ac.in.
Prof. Mithun Biswas
Call: 0661-246 2821, 96554 07766