Applications are invited for JRF (Physical Sciences) Under SERB Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 22 August 2021.
Fresh applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) funded project entitled “Study of unusual thermal expansion and compressibility in organic and metal-organic materials” under the supervision of Dr. Dinabandhu Das, School of Physical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Essential Qualification: The applicant must have M.Sc. degree in Chemistry (Organic /Inorganic) from UGC recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks. The candidate should have good analytical skills.
- Desirable Qualification: Candidates with experience on synthesis of organic/inorganic molecules and Crystallography. Candidates with CSIR/UGC-NET/GATE are encouraged to apply.
- Design, synthesis and characterization of new organic and metal-organic compounds.
- Crystallization of these compounds to study thermal expansion and compressibility by variable temperature X-ray diffraction experiment.
- Analysis of the data and rationalize the problem
Eligible and interested candidates should send their application with a complete CV (having personal details, academic qualifications, research experience, publications, name, affiliation and email address of two referees). Also, send photocopies of marksheets/ testimonials/ certificates, a recent passport size photograph, and other relevant documents as PDF attachment via email to the below address. All documents should reach the address on or before 22nd August, 2020 to the e-mail id: jnu.dinu[at]gmail.com
As per DST norms, fellowship is ₹31,000/- p.m. plus HRA as permissible.
The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Physical Sciences) Under SERB Funded Project at JNU.
You may also be interested in: