JOB POST: JRF & PA at NIT Jalandhar [4 Vacancies]: Walk-in-Interview on Jan 29
NIT Jalandhar invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for various project staff posts at the institute.
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited for the one post of Junior Research Fellow in SERB-DST funded research project entitled as “Study of some inequalities involving means, moments and variance with applications”. The date of the interview is 29th January 2020 (Wednesday) 2:00 pm onward in the office room of Head, Department of Mathematics.
M. Sc. in Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidate)
Junior Research Fellowship = Rs.- 31,000/PM + HRA for first two years and Rs.- 35,000/PM + HRA for third year.
- Interested candidates should appear for walk-in-interview with complete bio-data and photocopies of certificates along with original document on 29th January 2020 (Wednesday) 2:00 pm onward in the office room of Head, Department of Mathematics.
- For any query, the candidate may send email or contact to Dr. Ravinder Kumar, Principal Investigator, Department of Mathematics, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, G T Road Bye Pass, Jalandhar, 144011, Punjab (Email-:email@example.com).
- The selected candidate may be registered for a Ph.D. degree at NIT Jalandhar as per institute norms.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the research project as per the details given below.
Development of Reduced Order Modules for Large Scale Systems [22(0816)/19/EMR-II]
- ME/M Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Control, and Instrumentation Engineering in the relevant area of research along with Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with a first-class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination along with GATE qualified.
- The applicants are desired to know the Systems and Control Engineering, Machine Learning, Python, MATLAB programming, Linear Algebra, Circuits, and PCB Designing.
Rs. 31,000/PM+HRA for the first two years and Rs. 35,000/PM+HRA for the third year as per CSIR Norms.
- The walk-in-interview will be held on Monday 10.02.2020, from 10:30 am, at the Office of the Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar.
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria and desiring to appear for the Interview should send the soft copy of duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the Post of JRF-CSIR-Candidate’s First Name” on or before February 07, 2020, by 5:00 PM.
- t the time of the interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form, self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience certificate, Photo ID card, one recent passport size color photograph and any other document in support of information submitted in the application form.
3. Project Assistant
Interested candidate may appear for walk-in-interview for the temporary post of Project Assistant in GS Industries Jalandhar sponsored R&D project entitled “Studies on wet on wet coating for railway coaches to reduce the cycle time of processes”.
The recruited manpower will work at the factory site of GS Industries Jalandhar, and the salary will be released based on the satisfactory performance statement received from the sponsoring industry. The date of the interview is 10-02-2020 at 09:30 am in the office room of Head, Department of Chemical Engineering.
- M Tech in Chemical Engineering, Polymer, Paints or equivalent/ MSc in Polymer/Paints.
- The candidate having prior experience in paints will be preferred.
- Interested candidates should appear for walk-in-interview with complete bio-data and photocopies of certificates along with an original document on 10-02-2020 at 09:30 am in the office room of Head, Department of Chemical Engineering.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a period of One Year to work in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt of India sponsored research project titled “Semi-leptonic, radiative and non-leptonic rare B decays in the light-front quark model”.
- Postgraduate degree (M.Sc) in Physics with NET/GATE qualification.
- Studied Particle Physics and Quantum Mechanics at M.Sc level.
Rs 25000/- p.m.+20% HRA for one year.
- Interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with complete Bio-data, experience certificate along with one set of attested photocopies of marks sheet/certificates.
- Selected candidate may be permitted to register for the Ph.D. program as per the existing institute rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
Phone Number: 09876850908
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.