Pondicherry University invites applications from meritorious and eligible for multiple positions of JRF, PA and Guest Faculty in various departments.
1. JRF/ PA
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant on a purely temporary basis in a time-bound research project sponsored by Department of Science and Technology- Science and Engineering Research Board (DST- SERB), Government of India, New Delhi.
Development of new synthetic models using the C-H Activation Strategy.
M.Sc in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry (with at least 55% marks) NET/ LS/ GATE qualified students are preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with the bio-data to the Principal Investigator, Department of Chemistry, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry-14, India via email to email@example.com on or before December 12, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
2. Project Fellow & Project Associate
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to work in the following UGC- DAE CSR Sponsored Research Project.
Magnetic and magneto- electronic properties in thin films of metal-doped hematite systems.
Up to March 2021
- For Project Fellow: M.Sc in Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidates with a minimum of one year of research experience are preferred.
- For Project Associate: M.Sc degree in Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks in a related subject and NET-JRF/ GATE qualified. Candidate with a minimum of one year of research experience will be preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their complete bio-data along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets of degrees, and relevant documents. The last date to apply is December 16, 2019, and candidates are requested to send the application to Dr. Rabindra Nath Bhowmik, Associate professor, Department of Physics, Pondicherry University- Pondicherry – 605014.
3. Guest Faculty
A walk-in-interview for the following Guest Faculty positions for the academic year 2019-20 will be conducted at The Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry on December 13, 2019.
- English (1)
- Political Science (1)
- Economics (1)
- Sociology (1)
- History (1)
- Journalism (1)
- MBA (Marketing) (1)
- MBA (Finance) (1)
- MBA (International Business) (2)
- MBA (Human Resource Management) (1)
- MBA (general) (3)
- MBA (Operations and Supply Chains Management) (2)
- MBA (hospital management) (2)
- MBA (Tourism) (2)
- Candidates must have a post-graduate degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks and UGC- NET or Ph.D. in relevant discipline. Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. degree and experience, OR
- First Class in Masters of Business Administration with the specializations as per required.
The appointment of the selected candidate will be for one year for the academic year 2019-20.
- The interview will be held on December 13, 2019, and the venue is Director’s Chamber, Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University.
- These appointments are purely temporary.
- The candidates are requested to send a soft copy of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org