A walk-in-interview will be held at the Institute of Wood Science & Technology, P.O. Malleswaram. Bengaluru on 3rd January 2020 at 10.30 A.M. for the positions of Junior Research Fellows, Junior Project Fellows, Project Assistants and Field Assistants in the following research projects purely temporarily and co-terminus with the project period. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend the walk-in-interview.
- Junior Research Fellow (44)
- Project Assistant (19)
- Field Assistant (1)
- 1st Class M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Science with Entomology as one of the subject with NET or M.Sc. in Agriculture Entomology OR,
- 1st Class M.Sc./ B.Te Biotechnology/ Botany/Life Science with Work experience in tissue culture
- 1st Class M.Sc./ B.Te Biotechnology/ Genetics Life Sciences with Work experience in molecular marker techniques.
- Postgraduate degree Wood Science and Technology, Chemical Engineering/ Polymer Science/ Chemistry/ Physics.
- M.Sc. (Agriculture/ Forestry/Botany) with First class in Plant Pathology/Agricultural Microbiology.
- Post Graduate in Wood Science and Technology/ Chemistry.
- First Class M.Sc. (Wood Science and Technology/ Physics).
- M.Sc. in (Agriculture/Forestry/ Botany) With NET/GATE/Other National HRA as admissible Eligibility test.
- Master Degree in Zoology/ Any branch of Life Science OR,
- Graduation in Science OR,
- Degree in Life Science OR,
- Master Degree in Zoology / Any branch of Life Science OR,
- B.Sc.(Botany/ Chemistry/Zoology as one of the subjects) OR,
For Field Assistant
- 2nd PUC in Science.
- The upper age limit for JRFs/JPFs is 28 years as on the date of interview i.e. on 03/01/2020 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped and OBC candidates).
- Candidates should submit their bio-data in person, while attending the interview, from 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM.
- The registration process will be closed by the above specified time on the date the of walk-in-interview.
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates should bring original testimonials on date of birth, educational qualification and community certificate for verification.
Phone Number: 080 2334 1731