Applications are invited to attend Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) for the following posts under DBT funded network project for a period of five years (up to Feb. 2025) at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi.
The positions are of temporary nature and co-terminus with the project.
Exploiting Genetic Diversity for Improvement of Safflower through Genomics Assisted Discovery of QTLs/Genes Associated with Agronomic Traits funded by DBT.
- Junior Research Fellow (03)
- Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/ Technician (02)
Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Life sciences/ Environmental science with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university OR Post-graduate degree in the above-mentioned subjects with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree with NET/ GATE qualifications.
The candidate should have experience in molecular biology related work like large scale isolation of high-quality DNA and RNA, quantification, PCR, etc.
Graduation in Life Sciences/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science or equivalent with Experience in field crops/ laboratory work, handling of office documents, basic knowledge of computer and data entry, etc.
How to Apply?
- Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates may choose for interviews either in-person or through the online process.
- The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as an online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To download the application form, click here.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The last date to apply is June 16, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Assistant at IIM Ahmedabad [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 5.