Applications are invited for JRF (Neurophysiology) Under DST Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 12 July.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up JRF post on contract basis in the DST funded project entitled “Technology development for a novel Combination of Neuro Feedback and Closed-Loop Auditory Neuromodulation (Closed-Loop Assisted Brain Training) and its pilot scale testing as an add-on therapy in Patients with Chronic Pain”- under the guidance of Dr.Arun Sasidharan, Scientist-C, Center for Consciousness Studies, Department of Neurophysiology & Principal Investigator.
Qualification: BTech or BE or MCA or equivalent.
- Experience working in research projects involving device development.
- Experience working with EEG or ECG or equivalent biosignal time series.
- Experience of working with an IDE, Debugger and C or C++ Compiler environment in an Embedded Linux environment.
- Application development Experience in any network protocols – Socket in Ethernet, WiFi or Bluetooth/BLE services.
- Application development experience in Audio playback application using ALSA and Pulse Audio
- Experience in GUI development in GTK+ or Wx Widgets.
- Experience in Version control using Git or SVN.
Age Limit: 30 years (up to 2 years relaxation for woman candidates).
This job will require working with industry partner of the project in the circuit board design, signal processing algorithm development and customization of embedded software for the proposed EEG-based brain training device. The staff will also get the essential training.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, may apply by sending their curriculum vitae, age proof and copy of testimonials, to arunsasi84[at]gmail.com.
The notification number and date, candidate’s contact details including postal address, mobile number and email address should be mentioned in the application, failing which the applications will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of filled in applications together with the relevant documents is 12th July. Late applications will not be entertained.
One year, Initial appointment for 6 months and extendable for 1 year based on the performance of the candidate.
Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA pm.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Neurophysiology) Under DST Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: