NARL invites online applications for the post of JRF from interested and motivated candidates for 13 vacancies.
Junior Research Fellow
Number of Posts:
- First class (60%) or equivalent grade in postGraduate degree in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Space Physics/ Meteorology
First Class (60%) or equivalent grade in M.E./M.Tech or equivalent post-graduate degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Signal processing/ Remote Sensing/ Optical Engineering/ Photonics/ Instrumentation
- Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST
For 1st & 2nd years: ₹ 31,000/- per month + HRA
For the subsequent years: ₹ 35,000/- per month + HRA
How to Apply:
- Applications should be filled by clicking here by July 22 17:30 hours.
- After submission, a printed copy of the online application duly signed along with self-attested copies of certificates (including, age proof, qualifying degree, NET/GATE/JEST/JAM certificate and caste certificate (if applicable)) should be sent to:
The Administrative Office
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory
P.B. No. 123, S.V. University P.O,
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh- 517502
so as to reach before July 29 by ‘ordinary post’ only.
- Applications should be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the position of ___ Code No. ___”
+91 877 2500 650