JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow @ National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, Andhra Pradesh [13 Vacancies]: Apply by July 22
NARL invites online applications for the post of JRF from interested and motivated candidates for 13 vacancies.
Junior Research Fellow
Number of Posts:
- First class (60%) or equivalent grade in postGraduate degree in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Space Physics/ Meteorology
First Class (60%) or equivalent grade in M.E./M.Tech or equivalent post-graduate degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Signal processing/ Remote Sensing/ Optical Engineering/ Photonics/ Instrumentation
- Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST
For 1st & 2nd years: ₹ 31,000/- per month + HRA
For the subsequent years: ₹ 35,000/- per month + HRA
How to Apply:
- Applications should be filled by clicking here by July 22 17:30 hours.
- After submission, a printed copy of the online application duly signed along with self-attested copies of certificates (including, age proof, qualifying degree, NET/GATE/JEST/JAM certificate and caste certificate (if applicable)) should be sent to:
The Administrative Office
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory
P.B. No. 123, S.V. University P.O,
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh- 517502
so as to reach before July 29 by ‘ordinary post’ only.
- Applications should be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the position of ___ Code No. ___”
+91 877 2500 650
For more details, click here.
About the Author
Poet at heart, literature student for real, and metaphors in between. Juggling between too many tasks amidst binging TV shows; alternatively FOMOW-ing.