JOB POST: JRF (Micro-Biology) at Central University of Rajasthan: Apply by Oct 15
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the SERB-DST- New Delhi (Govt. of India) sponsored research project entitled at Department of Microbiology, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandar Sindri, Ajmer, Rajasthan. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The position is initially available for one year, which may be extendable up to three years based on the candidate’s performance on a yearly basis.
Integrated biocatalytic disintegration of chitin rich biowaste for improved production of bioactive chitooligosaccharides, glucosamine, and ethanol.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- The applicant must have a Master’s degree in the relevant branch of Engineering/Technology. Freshers and highly motivated, research-oriented candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Relevant hands-on laboratory experience and a strong background in the area of biocatalysis, biochemistry, molecular biology are encouraged to apply.
- Research experience in the relevant area, supported by publications in high impact peer-reviewed international journals would be a plus.
- Very good English language (written and oral) and presentation skills.
As per DST rules. (INR 31,000/- pm (consolidated) + HRA
One year (Maybe extendable up to three years based on yearly performance)
How to Apply?
- The candidates interested in the above area of research and for the above post may send their application in prescribed form (format attached) with complete information and attachments (self attested, scanned copy of certificates/documents/degree/award) along with latest CV to the undersigned in soft copy via email to email@example.com as single pdf document.
- The application should also be sent in hard copy by speed/registered post at the address given below, by marking the envelope, Application for ‘Integrated ……………. glucosamine and ethanol’ before 15.10.2019
- The selected candidate can be considered for the Ph.D. program after clearing CUCET and fulfilling the required criteria as per institute rules.
- To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.