Applications are invited for JRF (Mechanical Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Meghalaya for the year 2021. The last date of application is 7 August.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research for the project entitled “Low Cost, Faster and Accurate Low Velocity Impact Damage Imaging along with Depth Profiling for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Composite Materials using Vibro-thermography and Concept of Local Defect Resonance” under SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India (File No.: CRG/2019/005045) in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Meghalaya.
- JRF: MTech/ME (or, BTech with valid GATE score) in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Design/Manufacturing/Applied Mechanics with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent in Master’s degree (or, 75% marks or an equivalent in Bachelor’s degree with valid GATE score). Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms. Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 7th August, 2021 (relaxable as per the norms/orders of GOI).
- SRF: Possessing essential qualifications mentioned for the JRF position (above) and at least 2 years of research/teaching experience post Masters’ degree as evidenced from published papers in journals. Age limit: Must not be over 32 years on 7th August, 2021, with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India norms.
Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to email@example.com as a single PDF file on or before 07-08-2021. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further. The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of JRF/SRF in project (CRG/2019/005045)”.
Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to end of the project duration solely based on the performance.
The amount of JRF or SRF fellowship will be as per SERB norms and following the NITM institute policy.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 08-08-2021.
- Interview: Date: August 09, 2021 (Monday) & Time: 10.00 AM onwards
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Mechanical Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Meghalaya.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Scientific Officers (Under DAE) at BARC: Apply by Aug 7
- JOB POST: Multiple Posts [8 Vacancies] at IIT Madras: Apply by Aug 23