Applications are invited for JRF (Mechanical Engineering) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 Aug.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST-SERB (SRG) sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
Design and development of a three dimensional printer based on shape memory alloy smart actuator and micro stereo-lithography (MSL) technique.
- Age Limit 30
- Essential Qualification M.E., M. Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology streams (Manufacturing/ Design/ Mechatronics) (GATE/NET qualified) with first class in B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering Specialization.
- Desirable Qualification Master Degree in Design and Manufacturing Engineering/CAD-CAM and Automation/ Manufacturing Engineering/Mechatronics with relevant research experience in the field of Mechanical Design Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics.
Initially for 1 Year and extended up to 1 more year based on the performance.
Applicants are requested to submit the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the PI through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject as “Application for the post of JRF under the project SRG/2020/000491” on or before 10-08- 2021 up to 5 PM IST.
- Application received after 10-08-2021 will not be accepted.
- Interview date & time: 20-08-2021, 03:00 PM IST
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Mechanical Engineering) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Engineer (Aerospace /Mechanical /Civil Engineering) at IIT Kanpur [2 Positions]: Apply by Aug 3
- Post Doctoral Fellow (Computer Science and Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply Now