An Online/Walk-in-interview of eligible Indian citizens for the position of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in SERB-DST sponsored research project in the Mechanical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology
Jamshedpur, India will be held as per the details mentioned below:
- Title of the Project: Experimental Investigation and CFD modeling of Centrifugal Slurry Pump for handling non Newtonian solid –liquid flow
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Posts: 01 (one)
- Essential Qualification: M. Tech/ M.E/M.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or 6.5/ 10 CGPA at both B.E./ B. Tech. and M.E./M. Tech. levels. Or B.Tech./B.E.MechanicalEngineering with GATE score and CGPA above 8.0/10.
- Preferable: Candidates with exposure in CFD modeling of fluid flow or thermal system and relevant experimental set up development.
- Age Limit: Not more than 28 Years.Age relaxations will be provided as per SERB-DST, GoI norms.
3 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier? Initial appointment will be for one year, extendable up to 3 years subjected to satisfactory performance of the JRF and extension of the project.
Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application as per the prescribed format in the website along with copies of all supporting documents as a single PDF file through Email to Dr. Satish Kumar (satish.me[at]nitjsr.ac.in) mentioning subject as “Application for JRF under SERB-DST sponsored project (CRG/2020/001520)”. Last date of receipt of applications is March 30, 2021.
Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA(as per norms).
Dr. Satish Kumar