Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST-SERB (SRG) sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Design and development of a three-dimensional printer based on shape memory alloy smart actuator and micro stereo-lithography (MSL) technique
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- No. of posts: 01 (One)
- Duration: 02 years
- Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Yogesh Singh
- Age Limit: 30 (as on closing date of application, 31.12.2020)
- Essential Qualification; M.E., M. Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology streams (Manufacturing/ Design/ Mechatronics) (GATE/ NET qualified)
- Desirable Qualification: Master Degree in Design and Manufacturing Engineering/CAD-CAM and Automation/ Manufacturing Engineering/Mechatronics with relevant research experience in the field of Mechanical Design Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics with first class in B.E/B.Tech & M.E./M.Tech.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the PI accompanying photocopies of all relevant documents with self-attestation to the address: Dr. Yogesh Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar–788010, Assam, India.
Candidate should write “Application for the post of JRF under the project SRG/2020/000491” on the top of the envelope containing the filled application form with relevant documents. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the PI through email (yogesh[at]mech.nits.ac.in) with the subject as “Application for the post of JRF under the project SRG/2020/000491” on or before 31.12.2020 up to 5 PM IST. Application received after 31.12.2020 will not be accepted.
08.01.2021, 11:00 AM IST, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar. If pandemic conditions and Government regulations prevailed at the time of interview, it will be conducted online through online mode and that will be notified in due course of time.
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
Dr Yogesh Singh