Project Title: Systems analysis of photoautotrophic metabolic phenotypes of plants in response to stress
Post: Project Associate (Junior Research Fellow)
Interview: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in-interview on Saturday, 22ndApril 2017 at IIT Mandi, Kamand Campus at 09:00 hrs.
The candidates are encouraged to send CV and covering letter via email to the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the earliest.
Minimum Qualifications: B.Sc. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Plant Biology/Biochemistry or related discipline
Desirable: NET/GATE qualified/M.Tech (in relevant area).
Candidate should have interest in one or more research areas of – Metabolic Systems Biology (Flux Analysis, Metabolite profiling), Plant metabolism, LC-MS, GC-MS, NMRand/or mathematical modelling of biochemical networks.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Duration: One year with extension for second year based on the performance.
Extension for third year will be as SRF (Fellowship Rs28,000/- per month).
The selected candidate may have to join immediately. The position may be converted to a full time Ph. D. position subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria of IIT Mandi and satisfactory performance.
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years as on the date of advertisement (SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidates will be entitled for the relaxation in age limit as per the government norms).
Terms and conditions:
- The post is purely temporary and will be offered on a contractual basis for 1 year and may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee for the aforementioned post is final.
- The selection committee reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the advertised post.
- Applicants should come to interview venue with complete bio-data (with details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from 10th board onwards etc) and one set of photocopies of all mark sheets/testimonials/certificates.
For more information, please visit the official notification given here.