The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation (KSCF), set up by Nobel Peace Laureate, Mr. Kailash Satyarthi, is a global leader for the prevention of exploitation and violence against children. KSCF works for the creation of a child-friendly world through policy advocacy, direct interventions and programs, research and capacity building, and campaigns for the mobilization of mass support and sustained behavior change.
The Foundation invites applications from Indian nationals for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The Junior Research Fellow will be responsible for the tasks related to research undertaken by the KSCF institute. S/he will be required to closely work with the Senior Research Fellow/s (Research) and also supervise interns/field officers if required.
- assist organizing expert group meetings and multi-stakeholder consultations as per requirement
- Prepare regular updates and archive key data from different sources
- Perform any other work-related responsibilities assigned by the supervisor or head of the research division.
- All administrative/HR/IT related activities as required
- Coordinate and manage updates/progress reports and team and activity management
- Handle procurements related to research
- Prepare minutes of the meeting and documentation
- The candidate should have an M.A/M.Sc/M.Phil Degree in Public Health, Public Policy, Demography, Statistics, Economics, Development studies, Sociology or Psychology from a reputed university/institute OR
- The candidate should have an M.A/M.Sc/M.Phil Degree in Public Health, Education Policy/Public Policy, Demography, Statistics, Economics, Development studies, Sociology or Psychology from a reputed university/institute.
- Candidates with M.Phil degree must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in child health, nutrition, and education or other related development programmes and research initiatives.
- Experience of statistical analysis using SPSS, STATA.
- Experience of use of qualitative data analysis software.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 011 4751 1111