Applications are invited from bright, young candidates for the following post under a DST funded project in the Discipline of Electrical Engineering, at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (also known as IIT Gandhinagar or IITGN) is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics and related disciplines with >75% marks (or > 8.0 CPI) and knowledge in Semiconductor Devices or Microelectronics or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Technology CAD tools like Synopsis Sentaurus or Silivaco is required.
- Experience in semiconductor device modeling, device characterization, and LINUX operating system will be
1 year extendable till the end of the project on satisfactory performance.
Rs. 31,000/- (consolidated)
How to Apply?
- Self-motivated students (fulfilling the above eligibility criteria), who are willing to work in the area of
advanced semiconductor devices and technology are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates can e-mail their resume/ CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 16th of May 2020.
- The selection will be based on interview.
- All shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance of the date and time of the interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: JRF (Under CSIR & DST Funded Project) at IIITM Gwalior [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Apr 30.