IIT Guwahati invites applications for the following JRF Positions
1. Department of Mechanical Engineering
Applications are invited for an Online interview on May 26, 2020, for the following contractual post in the project entitled, “Experimental and Computational Analyses of Flow-induced Heat Transfer Deterioration in Supercritical Natural Circulation Loop” to be executed at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
The Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
Junior Research Fellow (01)
The Candidate must possess a B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engg. with a valid GATE score
Rs. 37,210/- per month
How to Apply?
- Candidates must send a mail to the principal investigator, expressing his/ her desire to appear in the interview, within May 24 to email@example.com
- The mail must accompany his/ her updated CV, giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., Email, etc.
- Scanned copies of all relevant documents must also be attached to the mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview and final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The mode of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates on May-25.
- The online interview will be conducted on May 26 from 10 am onwards.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
2. Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for an online interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Proximal Femoral Locking Plates (PFLP): Biomechanical Exploration of Design Variants for North Eastern (NE) Population” at the Department of Biosciences & Bioengineering, IIT Guwahati.
B.E./ B.Tech / M.E./ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering with GATE score. Knowledge of CAD, FE packages like Ansys, and/or any image processing module will be desirable. Some understanding of Biomechanics will be an additional advantage.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to apply via e-mail to email@example.com along with an application letter and a CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., e-mail id etc. The subject line of the e-mail should be “Application for the post of JRF: PFLP project”.
Shortlisted candidates will be sent call letters separately with details and schedule of the online interview. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Interview Date & Venue
08 June 2020 (Monday), 10:30 am onwards via online mode.
The deadline for application is 31 May, 2020.
For official notification click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant at PGIMER, Chandigarh: Apply by June 30.