Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of JRF (GATE) at CSIR-IICB, Kolkata.
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology is a biomedical research centre in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Established in 1935 as Indian Institute of Experimental Medicine, it was inducted under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research in 1956 and renamed to its present form in 1982.
No. of Post
Candidates with B.Pharm degree with GPAT or B.Tech in Biotechnology with valid GATE score subject to securing a minimum 85.00 percentile in GATE.
Rs.31,000/- Plus other allowances as admissible.
Terms and Conditions
- The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any CSIR-IICB / CSIR post.
- The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules.
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may report for the walk-in-interview to be held on 28.09.2021 from 10.00 AM in the J.C. Ray Auditorium, Jadavpur Campus with the following documents (original as well as self attested copies) –
- Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth,
- Degree/Diploma Certificate,
- Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualifications,
- No objection certificate from the employer if employed,
- Final Marksheet of B.Tech/B.Pharm Examination,
- Documentary evidence of qualifying GATE/GPAT examination,
- One recent passport size photograph. (Candidates selected through this interview would be encouraged to register for Ph.D in AcSIR)
- Candidates are required to download the application form by clicking on the link below and fill up the form and submit the same on the date of interview.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: