Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the DST-SERB (SRG) in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at NIT Silchar.
National Institute Of Technology Silchar is one of the 31 NITs of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Silchar.
Design and development of a three dimensional printer based on shape memory alloy smart actuator and micro stereo-lithography (MSL) technique.
Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Initially for 1 Year and extended up to 1 more year based on the performance.
- Essential Qualification: M.E., M. Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology streams (Manufacturing/Design/Mechatronics) (GATE/NET qualified) with first class in B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering Specialization.
- Desirable Qualification: Master Degree in Design and Manufacturing Engineering/CAD-CAM and Automation/ Manufacturing Engineering/Mechatronics with relevant research experience in the field of Mechanical Design Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics. Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
- 30 Years.
- SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD/EWS candidates will get relaxation as per Government of India Rules and Regulations.
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Applicants are requested to submit the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the PI through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject as “Application for the post of JRF under the project SRG/2020/000491”.
- 20-08-2021, 03:00 PM IST, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar. If pandemic conditions and Government regulations prevailed at the time of interview, it will be conducted online through online mode that will be notified in due course of time.
- Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of
- Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.