Applications are invited in the prescribed format to recruit one JRF for a period of 3 Years (Initially for 1 year) as per the following requirements. Interested and eligible candidates should attend the walk-in-interview on 06/06/2017 at 10.00 A.M. in the Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering along with the filled in application form and necessary original certificates.
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 1 Post
Project Title: Design and development of an Automatic Kinship Verification system for Indian faces with possible integration of AADHAR Database
Principal Investigator: Dr. T. Meenpal, Assistant Professor Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Department NIT Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492010,
Funding Agency: SERB, DST, GoI.
Tenure: 3 years, extendable annually till completion of project, subject to satisfactory performance
Essential qualifications: M.Tech / M.E in E&TC/CS/IT preferably through valid GATE Score.
Desirable qualifications: Prior research/working experience in image/video processing, understanding or analysis algorithms.
Engagement for pursuing higher degree: Selected candidate may be encouraged to enroll for PhD at NIT Raipur (as per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-09/2014 Dated October 21, 2014 and NIT Ordinance)
Consolidated monthly fellowship: 25000/- (1st and 2nd Year), 28000/- (3rd Year) Date and
Time of Interview: 06/06/2017 at 10.00 AM in Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is purely temporary and Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with duly filled application form, curriculum vitae, thesis/project report, publications and all relevant original certificates. They should bring one set of Xerox copy of all relevant documents.
- A short multiple choice question pattern written test related to field of image/video processing and pattern recognition may be conducted for initial screening before the interview.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and the appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
- Preference will be given to OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates over OC (General) candidates if all other things remain the same.
For further details please contact:
Dr. T. Meenpal
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Department
NIT Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492010