Applications are invited for JRF (Electronics Engineering) Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT(ISM) Dhanbad for the year 2021. The last date of application is 28 July.
Design & analysis of compact triple band circularly polarized dielectric resonator antenna for GPS & RNSS application.
- Essential Qualification: The applicant should be M.E./M.Tech. Degree in RF/Microwave Engineering/Electronics Engineering with minimum of first class from a reputed institute. In case class is not specified in degree then minimum 60% marks or 7.0 OGPA will be considered as 1st class. Candidate should be qualified GATE examination.
- Desirable Qualification Working knowledge of Design and Analysis of Microwave Antennas, ANSYS HFSS, CST and MATLAB will be added advantage.
- Age and Relaxation (if any) The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female candidates as per GOI rules)
The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for a period of 1-Year.
Interested candidate are requested to send application with detailed Bio-data and copies of educational qualifications, age proof, GATE certificate (if qualified) and valid cast certificate (if applicable) should reach to the Principle Investigator by Email (email@example.com) in soft copy on or before July 28, 2021.
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
Dr. Ravi Kumar Gangwar (Associate Professor)
Phone no.: (0326) 2235903 (Office), +91-9771457994 (Mobile)
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Electronics Engineering) Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT(ISM) Dhanbad.
You may also be interested in:
- Software Developer & Test Engineer at TISS Mumbai [2 Position]: Apply by Aug 8
- JOB POST: Multiple Posts [8 Vacancies] at IIT Madras: Apply by Aug 23