Applications are invited for JRF (Electronics & Communication Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2021. The last date of application is 26 September.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post for SERB-IMPRINT-II sponsored research project titled “Development of 3D Printed Wearable Button Antenna for Soldier Performance Monitoring Applications” in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design etc.) selected through any one of the following
- National Eligibility Tests –CSIR –UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Valid GATE scores or National Level Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF Positions) is essential.
3 Years (1 year, extendable further till the completion of Project based on performance and fund availability.)
- Purchase of equipment and components for the project
- Simulation, Fabrication, Experimental verification of the Antenna and other associated components.
- Documentation of the results.
Eligible candidates must fill the application through this page. Scanned copy of the filled application form and relevant certificates as single .pdf file should be uploaded.
PI Can be reached through the mail ID : email@example.com with the subject marked as “JRF- IMPRINT-II-2021”. The last date for receipt of applications is 26.09.2021. The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
Rs. 30,000 per month /-Consolidated.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Electronics & Communication Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Trichy: Apply by Sep 26.
You may also be interested in: