Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post for ISRO-S-TIC sponsored research project titled “Design and Development of Ferrite Dielectric Based Microstrip Isolator for X –Band Application” in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Duration of Project: 2 years
- Tenure of Assignment: 1 year, extendable further one more years till the completion of Project based on performance
B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design etc.) selected through any one of the Following
a) National Eligibility Tests –CSIR –UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b) The selection process through National level examinations conductedby Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Purchase of equipment and components for the project
- Simulation, Fabrication, Experimental verification and implementation of the X Band isolator.
- Documentation of the results.
- Interested candidates can apply here.
- The last date for receipt of application is 5.02.2021.
Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA as per Institute norms.
Email ID: sskarthikeyan[at]nitt.edu