Applications are invited for JRF (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Under SERB-DST Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is June 4.
- Name of the temporary assignment: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- Number of Post 01
- Name of the Research Project: Modeling and analysis of quantum Effects for Sub-10 node nanowire based devices.
- Name of Principle Investigator: Dr Ashish Raman
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency: SERB-DST
BE/ B.Tech (ECE or Relevant Branch) and ME/ M.Tech in VLSI/ Microelectronics/ Nanoelectronics/ Electronic System/ ECE and related areas with first division. Candidate must have qualified GATE during his / her academic career. Good knowledge is TCAD/VLSI design tool and project domain is desirable.
Additional Terms and conditions as per SERB Guidelines for JRF.
Initially for one year. Extendable annually till completion of Project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funds released by sponsoring agencies (Purely temporary basis).
To perform work assigned and assist the PI in various phases of the research project.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed application format given below along with detailed CV and photocopies of certificates to Dr. Ashish Raman, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Jalandhar, Mob. No- 9888217273, via e-mail at ramana[at]nitj.ac.in with subject line “JRF application for SERB Project” latest by June 04, 2021.
CV should include details of academic grades starting from X standard onwards with details of year of passing, university or college, etc. and also work experience and nature of work if applicable.
INR 31,000/- per month + HRA, or as per SERB rules.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of JRF (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Under SERB-DST Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Associate at IIT Kanpur: Apply by June 16
- Research Associate & Technical Assistant Under DST Sponsored Project at AIIMS Raipur: Apply by June 2
- JRF (Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Warangal: Apply by June 10